Mobdro for PC is commonly searched for by people who prefer using PC instead of mobile devices when they watch videos. With the presence of the internet, there are now millions of great videos that you can watch anytime, anywhere.
But what can an application such as Mobdro for PC do for all video lovers? Well, it works pretty simply. Mobdro basically collects videos found online and lists all of them for an easier and more convenient search. As long as there is an internet connection, the app will continue looking for new videos. The best thing is that you can get this app completely for free.
Mobdro for Laptop/PC can be used for searching for new videos and watching them. This also gives users an opportunity to bookmark videos then organize them according to specific categories. If you prefer more functions, you can go for the premium version that you have to pay. This supports ChromeCast and lets users capture videos for watching offline.
Mobdro for PC – Steps to install with Windows OS
The Mobdro is an application for streaming videos no matter where you are in the world. Officially, there is no version of Mobdro for PC but you can still install the application with the use of Android emulator software. For the following steps, the BlueStacks emulator will be used to install Mobdro on your PC with Windows OS.
- Start by downloading and installing BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Next, download the newest official APK file of Mobdro.
- Double click on the Mobdro APK file or else use right click on the APK file and choose Open with BlueStacks.
- Go to the Home tab of BlueStacks. Select All Apps then click on the Mobdro icon for you to run the Mobdro application.
- You are going to be prompted to update the application if you open the app for the very first time.
- You can now stream videos from your PC.
Steps to install Mobdro for Mac
If you are using a Mac computer with OS X, there is still a chance to use the Mobdro app for Mac with the use of the Android emulator software. BlueStacks is so far an ideal Android emulator for Mac devices.
The process of installation of Mobdro on Mac is almost the same with installing Mobdro for PC Windows.
- Download then install BlueStacks emulator for your Mac.
- Download the latest official APK file of Mobdro application.
- Double click on the Mobdro APK or you can also right click on the APK file. Click on Open with BlueStacks APK.
- You can proceed to the Home page of BlueStacks, then All Apps then click on the Mobdro icon for you to run the application.
- Now, you’re going to be prompted to update the application once you open the app for the very first time.
- You can now stream videos using your Mac computer.
These are the steps to follow to use Mobdro for PC and Mac.